1. Applicants must submit their entries only via the application modes mentioned in this website. No individual/group is authorised to collect entries on behalf of the Event.
2. Information against all mandatory fields prefixed with ‘*’ on the entry form must be filled. Incomplete entries will be rejected.
3. An applicant must affix his/her latest coloured photograph on the application form (or attach a jpeg if registering online). The applicant’s face must be clearly visible in the photograph.
4. An entry form must be accompanied with the requisite fee. A form received without the correct fee or no fee will be rejected.
5. For entry acceptance, the entry form ‘Waiver’ must be signed. If the applicant is below the age of 18 years, his/her guardian must also sign the waiver and write his/her relation with the applicant on the form.
6. Group Entries: Group entries are NOT accepted. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any assistance in this matter.
7. All communication regarding acceptance of application, confirmation of registration and any details pertaining to the race will be sent only by email and/or SMS. Please ensure that a valid email id and mobile number are entered at the time of registration to avoid disappointment.
8. Entries not accepted: Participation in the event is subject to entry confirmation. Where your entry is not confirmed for any reason, the application fees paid by you will be refunded. The Organisers reserve the right to confirm or reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
9. Cancellation / Amendment / Refund : we will honour all requests for cancellation / amendment / refund received prior to the midnight of 31st May 2018. Post this date such requests will not be processed.
10. Confirmed runner’s identity and proof of residence may be verified by a verification agency hired for validating the details provided by you in the form. Where any information and/or any document provided by an applicant/runner at any point in time is found to be incorrect, participation of the said runner shall be withheld/disqualified and there will be no refund of application fees paid by the runner. All benefits accruing to the said runner as a participant of Tarblazer 21.1 or Tarblazer 10.0, shall stand forfeited.
11. Running Bib Collection at the Expo:
a.All confirmed participants / their authorised representatives are required to come to the Tarblazer 21.1 Expo in Mumbai in order to collect their running number bib. No running number bib will be posted to individual mailing addresses.
b. Outstation and overseas participants can collect their running number bibs on the date and day announce for this purpose.
c.It is mandatory for a Tarblazer 21.1 and Tarblazer 10.0 participant to collect his/her running number bib and timing bib tag personally from the Expo. In case of unavoidable circumstances , a runner can send his/her representative to collect running number bib on his/her behalf. The authorised representative must carry a copy of the email of confirmation, a copy of the participant’s photo ID and a letter authorising the representative to collect the running number bib and timing bib tag.
d. The Authorised Representative must carry a copy of the email of confirmation, a copy of the participant’s photo ID and a letter of authorisation duly signed by the participant.
12. Race Day images of all participants will be visually screened after the race and if any participant is found not wearing the running number allotted or wearing any other running number then the participant to whom the bib number has been allotted will be debarred from taking part in subsequent editions of the race.
13. The application form and right to participate in the event and the rights and benefits available to the applicant under this application form is at the sole discretion of the event Promoters, and cannot be transferred to any other person under any circumstances. The actual applicant shall alone be entitled to the rights and benefits arising out of such confirmation of participation.
14. The Organisers reserve the right to make changes, amend , alter, add to or revise any or all of these rules & regulations at any time without assigning any reason whatsoever.
1. You are to participate only in the race category for which you had applied and for which your entry has been confirmed. Your entry and running number bib is not transferable to any other person under any circumstance.
2. Runners found to have interchanged their running number bib and/or timing bib tag with another individual, will be disqualified from the Event and shall not be allowed to apply or participate in the subsequent edition of the Event.
3. Event Promoters reserve the right to disqualify or exclude any person from competition who gives incorrect personal data/details on the entry form, who has been banned from competition under IAAF jurisdiction, or who is suspected of having taken banned substances.No refund of entry fee will be made.
4. No result or certificate will be given to runners of the Tarblazer 21.1 or Tarblazer 10.0, who do not start their run at the respective start times of the race categories they have been confirmed in .
5. Please note if you don’t wear your timing bib tag as instructed, you won’t be able to get an official finish time and thereby the official Certificate recording your finish times. No bib tag – No Timing – No Prize.
6. Prizes are applicable only for the Tarblazer 21.1 and Tarblazer 10.0 categories, as specified.
7. No wheeled vehicles are allowed on the course. Anyone bringing wheeled vehicles will be disqualified from the race; you will be asked to leave the course.
8. Participants are not allowed to run with unregistered runners or with babies/children who are under aged for the designated category.
9. There will be specific finish cut-off timings for each category intimated to runners closer to race day. Runners failing to finish their race/run within such timings will be declared as “Did Not Finish” ( DNF ).
10. Only those confirmed participants wearing the current running number bibs will be allowed on the route. Any person found wearing the incorrect bib or no bib will be disqualified and removed by the course security.
11. Further, every runner must wear his/her running number bib on the front of the vest worn. Any mutilation, fold, alteration or damage to the bib will amount to disqualification of the runner from the event.
12. Organizers reserve the right to stop any participant from participating who is found medically unfit to continue in the opinion of the medical personnel.
13. Baggage counters are available only for all participants. For security reasons, participants are requested to come without any baggage. It is strongly recommended that you do not leave valuables like mobile phone, camera, jewellery, watch, electronic gadgets, etc.in the bag stored. Organizers are not responsible for any loss or damage of baggage and/or its belongings.
14. Participants are requested to cooperate with the police and security personnel deputed at the event venue and on route.Participants/supporters are liable to random checking on race day– this is for your own security.
15. Photographs taken of runners during the Tarblazer Expo and on race day may be used for the purpose of promoting the event.